Monday, August 18, 2014

It's been a while....a long long while.....

I have been thinking about blogging but yet sometimes too scare to blog as I feel like an open book being read....I am starting to worry about people actually knowing what is my mind...funni isnt it ? ...why would someone wants to blog yet scare people know what she is writing....hahaha.....silly ..

I am not sure if my BFF "K" can read this but we went for dinner last month and she asked me some questions which must be based on her observation ...and i was stunned. I am not sure if she read me....or she just trying to prompt the question so that I can think of it but i was like...shit...is it so obvious ? the thing that I have hidden right in the corner of my heart....

anyway...i blew it...totally blew it...they said never tell them what you think....i never even go near there but i kind of give hint...and i blew it.....

perhaps is better this way....at this moment in time, what we dont need are drama and anything that will hindrance what we plan to do....the dream, the goal......

I need a string....to tie the heart down. To lock it still....that should be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment