Saturday, December 29, 2012

end of 2012 already

I am really getting old...cant remember my password all the time....and i just realised the last blog i have is like last year !

So one year have passed...what did i really achieve this year ? hmmm i try to think hard .....nothing at all...i did nothing that is so impt that i remember .....this is not good....

I need to do something abt my life,....i mean i am okay....not sad....not super happy....but peaceful.....isnt that enough....it should be.....but lately a feel a missing piece....maybe is just bec is Christmas time ?? they say Christmas generally make u feel lonely.....yes i do......heard One Repulic - Christmas without u........love that song...really do....

I am not sad now...just feel something is missing.....i will like to feel meaningful next year....i need to figure out how to make my life meaningful.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, dearie.

    Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete