Monday, September 14, 2009

The new beginning

I am someone that think a lot....too much sometimes. I dont like to think but my mind sometimes just flow....From 2008, my life has changed a lot which I might slowly write out what happened later in this blog. But the main reason why I start this blog is to write down what I think and also to write down some inspiration each day. Inspiration from the people I met, the music I listened, the photos I took, the books I read, the movie I watched.

I hope that the inspiration will help me to learn to love life as it is. This is very important to me and in fact to all of us because we always get lost. But if we have a place that we recorded down everything then perhaps it act as a guiding star so that we know our way back.

But before I can have my fresh start, of course I need to thank my soul sister for holding my hand throughout this period and also to teach me how to set up the blog and make it so beautiful. Thanks Lucia as this mean a lot to me. And also thank you for being there from the moment I knew you....we both been through a lot and only us will understand how we really feel throughout this journey that we been through. She is my soul sister whom we both somehow wish that we have swopped. Love U Lucia, always do •.¸ .•´`♥

4 comments:

  1. Carine,
    i love you so much.You are my soul sister,and no distance will ever change that Ü
    There is no need for you to thank me,that is what friends do.Helping you with your template is the least i can do for everything that you have done for me in the past.I am happy that you like it ♥

    Welcome here in the blogosphere!
    Writing is a great way how to reflect on your own life and it does surely help to move on in life,cause once you see something written down,you no longer hold it in yourself and don't have to live with that burden anymore.

    Hope you will have fun blogging ♥
    I surely will enjoy reading everything!
    Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere Carine!Ü
    You always have such deep thoughts and this is one avenue where you can share your words. I'm happy to see you here and am excited to read everything that you'll be posting here in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I have one more blog to stalk now, apart from Lucia's :P

    So happy to see you here Carine..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the sweet notes. I hope that you all will get some inspiration from my blog the same way as what I always received whenever you all write something •.¸ .•´`♥

    ReplyDelete