Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kiss & tell

Somehow I know the sunshine girl will know who I am talking about ...and I kind of wonder if the latest fb profile that she post is also related to the same topic.



There are no man reading my blog I guess but if you are a man and you are reading this..I want to let you know that Kiss and Tell is totally unacceptable ! Especially if you broadcast to the whole world the name ! It is so uncool, it is so childish and unacceptable. Whatever your reason of doing that act maybe, even if that woman is a slut, is totally uncool !



Did it occur to you that a ladies sexual reputation is very important to them ? Did it occur to you that it is as impt as your abilities reputation ?



I kind of pity the girl who is involve. I am not sure why did she act and "run away and hide" but guess maybe she regret her action...and seriously I think she should cos in the first place, she shouldnt be kissing a totally childish and uncool man.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Carine! The said girl is my high school classmate and a childhood friend.
    Its weird to know that you kissed a long time friend, she prolly wouldnt wanna make things too awkward and hence deleting him.

    and i am so angry at him for posting that up too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i suspect she was drunk and totally regret that she kissed an idiot so she delete him....yes, that is the most horrible and childish thing he done....and he can tell me to mind my own damn business when i mean well for him :(

    some pp just dont get it :(

    ReplyDelete